Jan 12, 2009

Not me Monday


It's not me who hasn't even made an attempt to start my my math homework! And it is definitely not me who absolutely hates Algebra! Not me!



It's not me who can't find her two 15 dollar iTunes cards! it's not me who wants to download some new songs really bad. Not me!



It's not me who is not looking forward to my math Mid-term tomorrow, nope, not me!


It's me who hates her laptop, because it is slower than a snail. And it is not me who wants a mac laptop, i would never want one of those.


It's not me who wants to end this post right now! not me..............................................................

2 comments:

Julia said...

Very interesting! :D

I can't find my iTunes gift card either. I think it's a conspiracy......

Blessings,
Julia

P.S.
Thanks for posting about my giveaway!

And tomorrow my family and I leave for Michigan for 8 or 9 days. :O :D

Horseygirl said...

It is a conspiracy!;) have fun!