

You know whats scary????
That I haven't posted one single post since January 12th!!!!
I am a bad girl...no. so I will give you an update, I haven't really giving you an update since before Christmas, I know everyone is sad, and you cry at night, just kidding.
I have so busy it would make your head swim......ugh.
My homework is piled up high and you know what I am doing to get it done??
Blogging, yes I am avoiding, don't tell! lol
Well I did it!
I got sucked in!
are you wondering yet???
well I did an unthinkable thing........I got sucked in to the wonderful world of FACEBOOK!!!!!!
*happy dance* I love it....it so cool! My mom had one first though.
I told you I have a very busy schedule, well to make it more busy I have added two horses this month. lol it is my choice, I am just kidding.
I have a show the next two weekends. One is just a schooling show and the show after that is a double A show!! Stella has been a really good girl! Our barn is holding their own schooling shows, they have been really fun so far! Last night I went to the best concert I've seen to yet!!
Matthew West and Santus Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew West was so great, I love his music! He even wrote a song for our city!!!
Santus real rocked the house, I love their music as well. I had a great time!!!!!! I will post some picture soon, I promise! They are not the best pictures in the world, the lighting wasn't the best. We it finally happened..... my little brother is a official TEENAGER, *gasping*;) He had a great birthday party, we made up a great golf cart game, so much fun! Well, I guess I can't say LITTLE! Two of my good friends turned and are turning 15 this month, permits......oh yea! I will have to wait a few months till I join them....*tears* Anyway, lets go back a little to Christmas. My Christmas was the best! I got everything on my "list" and more( except the mac laptop) I finally got an iPod,*happy dances all around the room* I got a pink nano, the fourth generation, it is Sweetttttt!!!!!!!!!

I also got my tack trunk, it is so cool! I can't wait to bring it to it's first show. Well our T.V finally broke, so we got an awesome HD T.V, it really make the movies look real. Oh yea, I got a new cell phone!*yet another happy dance* can you tell I love happy dances! I was going to get the iPhone until we found out there was a 30 dollar extra monthly charge per phone*tears.....* but I got the Blackjack 2, it looks like a blackberry, but way cooler.

Sweet!
I have stumbled on a great writer, I must say she is fantastic! Her name is ......................................
Beverly Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have read almost all of her books, I NEED four more, then I have all her books plus the movie. Movie you ask, she wrote Saving Sarah Cain! If you haven't seen it, I greatly suggest that you see it! Just a warning: Tears may appear while watching this film, please supply yourself with plenty of tissues, thank you! It has been so cold here, you won't believe it, it got down to 30 degrees!!!!!!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must think I am a wimp, and you know what I think agree with you, only about the cold! So I think I am going to get some hot chocolate and say " farewell, I will post soon."



























6 comments:
Awsome!!!!!!!!
Its nice to have you back in the blogging world! : )
LOL, I know right. my life has been sooooooooo busy, it not even funny. ;)
Ya, I have been sooooo busy.
Cant wait till summer, tons of horse shows and no school!
OH MY WORD!! TODAY I'VE BEEN SEARCHING MY FRIEND'S BLOGS AND FOUND YOU!!! I LOVE HORSES! And music!! I've got an MP3 ♥♥ that my brother got me for Christmas!! I'm 14 )15 in april) You are SO AWESOME!!!!! I'm going to follow you! can you follow me? I've had 2 followers I've had to block because they're so worldly and not OK, but you are!! Please please please???
Hey Mirriam,
It is always nice to meet new people, and it is always a plus if they like horses:) We are very close in age, I will be turning 15 in June. That is too bad that you had to block people. Sure I will follow your blog
talk to you later,
Amber
Mirriam,
I was just wondering, (if you don't mind me asking) how did you find my blog. I always like to ask:)
Post a Comment