Apr 29, 2009

I'm still alive.....I think......oh well....................

Yes, I am still breathing......wait let me check.....yep, I still here!
I have been SUPER busy.... I mean it is pure craziness! I know I should be spending my spare time on blogger, but Facebook is so much faster and you can have live chat. I am still keeping this blog but I am sorry to say I'm giving up My Project 365. With 10th grade right around the corner and worrying about credits and all. ugh. Every night of the week I do something, mostly sports! My Freshman year has gone better than I expected :) It is scary how fast this year has gone!!!! I mean my birthday is right around the corner and it is the mark for half the year. I will be driving, I can't wait!!!!! I wish I was getting my license instead of a learners. I want a car really bad!!!! ahhhhhh................ I decided what car I am getting!!!!!! MINI Cooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I love that car!!!!! I know I am crazy!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I will have the contest or not I don't think I could get enough people. oh well. I will keep in touch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I'm new to your blog but thought I should comment. Your blog is very cute.

Hannah Marie said...

yes i agree your blog is very cute.

Amber said...

Hey I found your blog through another one. Cute! I also love horses although I sadly have never really ridden. Also my name is Amber too. lol Feel free to check out my blogs. Hope to hear from you.

Faith said...

Hello;)I am pony girl.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Checkout my blog.You can find me by going onto Elrania Perdhil's blog.

Faith said...

Oh yes,And I LOVE HORSES TO!!!!!!!!

Faith said...

Hello.Any body home?