Dec 6, 2008

It is that time of year!

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not posting in a long time, I have been really buisy or I just didn't have enough time to post somthing. I got tagged by Zoey. I have to name 5 things I like about christmas and 5 things I want for christmas. So here it goes!


Five things I like about Christmas;

1. I love celabrating Jesus's Birthday!

2. I love when one of our local radio stations start playing all christmas music. ( then I know christmas is just around the corner.)

3. I love sleeping on my brother's bunkbed christmas eve, ( trying to fall asleep, which is'nt easy.)

4. I love on christmas when our guests come over dinner. and after desert going christmas caroling.

5. I love christmas morning when we run down to the tree and open our stockings.



Five things I want for christmas;

1. A tack trunk

2. I pod

3. Money

4. Coach shoes

5. A Mac laptop



Merry Christmas!

No comments: