I was tagged by Julia! :) How nice of her. This looks like an interesting one.
I am going to list 15 things about myself that I am not afraid to admit, and then I will tag some of you and see what you have to say about yourselves!
1. I'm not afraid to admit that I hate spicy food, including peppermints.
2. I'm not afraid to admit that I love riding horses, and jumping them!
3. I'm not afraid to admit that sometimes I can be hyper.
4. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm not perfect, LOL :)
5. I'm not afraid to admit that I lie hanging out at a barn!:)
6. (this is very hard!) I'm not afraid to admit that I wish I could skip past high school and collage and just be a homemaker.
7. I'm not afraid to admit I love reading.
8. I'm not afraid to admit that I like blogging.
9. I'm not afraid to admit that I love to go shopping!!!
10. I 'm not afraid to admit that I don't like going to the beach.( I bet that is hard to believe that if you know where I live.:)
11. I'm not afraid to admit that I like to throw the football with my brother and his friends(I am pretty good, No it is definitely NOT TACKLE!)
12. I'm not afraid to admit that I love the Lord God, and that He saved us from our sins!
13. I'm not afraid to admit that I have a horse!
14. I'm not afraid to admit that I don't have many friends.
15. I'm not afraid to admit that I have some guys who are friends!
I hereby tag: Twin4god and God and Horses
Have fun!
Download: Adderall Blues by Brian J Robinson PDF
-
Read or Download Adderall Blues Book by Brian J Robinson. It is one of the
best seller books in this month. Avaliable format in PDF, EPUB, MOBI,
KINDLE, ...
8 years ago






















4 comments:
Hi Amber,
Cute answers!! I'm glad you liked doing the tag. :D
Really? you don't like going to the beach? (hahaha) Yeah, I know where you live...like, 15 minutes from the beach. :) Actually, you can get tired of it.
But I have to admit, I miss my tan! :D
Julia
I know I am wired, but wired is cool on me. I have always had a tan. somtimes it can be fun!
You've been awarded! See my blog for details. :D
Blessings!
Julia
Amber,
You have been tagged in my music quiz
Check my blog to see what to do
Post a Comment